Talent Acquisition Partner
£ Excellent + benefits (Ref 420)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s in-house recruitment team in the key role of Talent Acquisition Partner, collaborating with senior business leaders and HR peers to develop and deliver engaging recruitment strategies, as the business moves towards the Shared Service Centre model.
You will have ownership of all resourcing activity and are responsible for the performance of all volume, technical and specialist campaigns, defining the attraction and selection strategies to ensure candidate talent pools meet business needs. Your objectives – to engage with, attract, assess, and retain the right candidates to enable us to become an employer of choice.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will manage a team of 8 Talent Acquisition Specialists/ Talent Assistants and work across the UK, managing the relationships with senior stakeholders at various sites.
Your role will include:
- Support the Group Head of Recruitment & Group Recruitment Manager in delivering the agreed operational and strategic recruitment and resourcing plans for the business
- Responsible for leading resourcing activity and performance in your designated specialisms, creating a talent pool/pipeline of candidates relevant to the current and future business needs
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve the company Talent Acquisition service, developing resourcing strategies which are aligned to workforce plans
- Lead and manage your direct reports
- Work with Operations and HR stakeholders to develop and implement consistent and appropriate assessment and selection processes to ensure the highest quality of talent is recruited
- Coach, support and up-skill managers in the application talent and resourcing practices
- Analyse workflows and recruitment campaigns to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and design solutions which enhance candidate experience and hiring manager outcomes
- Experience of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- You are an experienced business partner with a proven record in successfully implementing recruitment and attraction strategies
- You may already be successfully working in-house within a large, multi-site business or seeking your first move away from an agency or on-site role
- You understand how to engage the passive candidate pools using direct sourcing methods including social media, networking, Boolean searching, and the job board market
- You are a confident communicator, able to guide, influence and challenge the decisions of a variety of stakeholders effectively using commercially focused, well-reasoned views and advice