HR Business Partner
DURHAM (Ref 628) PERMANENT
£ competitive + benefits
Our client. a global leading manufacturer, with an excellent reputation and a fantastic People team, have an opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join the business.
The role not only supports the function as a generalist but also drives change initiatives in line with the divisional HR plans. Reporting into the UK HR Director, the HRBP will support projects that impact the whole UK business.
- Identify and translate business needs into actions through various forums including leadership team meetings and operational meetings.
- Line Management responsibility for the HR Assistant
- Support managers with recruitment needs from the start to the finish of the onboarding process (with support from the HR Assistant)
- The lead contact for the on site Recruitment Agency for all temporary recruitment
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Lead the succession planning process in relation to critical roles identified within SWP and associated development of employees
- HR Projects – work with the wider People Team on a range of projects and initiatives
- Lead the full talent cycle with all managers including Talent & Succession Planning
- Act as a coach to all leaders within the Manufacturing function
- CIPD Qualified or degree level equivalent
- Previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment (or similar)
- Experience working with Trade Unions ideally
- A ‘What Can I Do’ attitude