TEESSIDE (Ref 499)
Permanent up to £30k + benefits
After a new HR challenge working for a variety of different clients?
We are delighted to be working with our client to grow their HR team, providing a great opportunity within this successful business.
The role of HR Advisor is to provide a professional and robust HR Service to a range of business functions across all elements of employment law including:
- Account Management for your client – proactive and professional approach
- Update HR Polices & Procedures regularly
- Working with HR Admin team to coach and develop
- Maintain regular contact with clients to understand their current business needsFirst point of contact for line managers regarding ER matters offering support and coaching:
- Absence management – provide effective solutions and ensure fairness and consistence
- Performance management – upskill managers to effectively manage the performance in their team
- Disciplinary & Grievances
- CIPD level 5 qualified or above
- Experience working in a generalist HR role
- Great Employee Relations experience