Tyne & Wear (ref 497)
£19.4k 18 month FTC, office based
35 days holiday + bank holidays! & Amazing benefits and pension!
Are you looking to start a career in HR? Are you after flexible working options to create a true work life balance? Are holidays important to you?
We have an amazing HR opportunity that allows you to answer yes to the above questions!
Our Client is looking for an ambitious and motivated HR Administrator with excellent attention to detail and customer service ethos, to provide a high-quality administrative service as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR team.
You will be involved in auditing records and data, collating and inputting information onto the new system. You may also be required to support in a more generalist role at times with recruitment and selection and other HR operational tasks, such as working with a HR and payroll information system, spreadsheets, producing reports, minute taking, responding to queries.
Role and responsibilities:
- Liaising with the HR Officers to provide administrative services relating to recruitment and HR operations.
- Taking responsibility for information collation and input, use and maintenance in line with college requirements, data protection and good practice.
- Administer sickness absence for all staff in accordance with college policy and procedures.
- Administer annual leave entitlement for all staff in line with college policy and procedure.
- Ensure the college’s single central record is accurate and kept up to date.
- Administer purchase orders, invoices and long service award for the department.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent) and a level 3 qualification preferably in HR
- General Admin background (preferably in HR)
- Ability to adapt to change
- Managing workloads and prioritising
- Understanding of GDPR.